Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our Family Journey 7/31/2013

I decided, after the great family gathering in the Maryland (host Kathy and Sterling Lloyd), that it would make more sense to compile everything we find pertaining to the Steele's and the Bell's under one site. I am going to repost the previous email "newsletters" that I sent out so everyone can read them.  It also marks the journey of discovery.  The first newsletter had information that was incorrect because the search for new information is an on going process. 

For the family gathering at Kathy Lloyd's house I made a short presentation as an overview to the Steele's and Bell's. I will post that along with several unmarked photographs.  Please feel free to share any information you might have or other photographs that are tied directly to the family. Rosyln as our matriarch cleared up a few mysteries but opened up new questions and direction for research as well.
To see a more extensive family tree you can go to my ancestry.com page. My user name is Theresa1320(http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/2749466/family).  I am excited to share this information with everyone!!! Thanks, T

No comments:

Post a Comment